Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5

Ok, the game is still on again tonight. I really don’t think I like these late games when I have to work. We ended up winning last night and we are two to nothing tonight. It’s been a long time since we’ve won a series in Arizona, so I’m hoping nothing bad happens. We had plenty of opportunities to get more runs during the early innings, but we just couldn’t capitalize. It’s the seventh inning now, so this is probably going to be another short blog entry.
I was really hurting last night. For some reason, I haven’t been sleeping. Last night, I kept catching myself as I was nodding off. I had to get up and walk around just to keep awake. I don’t think it would have looked too good if the early morning guys came in and found me spread out on the counter here asleep. So, I tried going right to sleep this morning around eight and I slept all the way until three. But, I still feel like I could go right back to bed. Unfortunately tomorrow is the presentation where my daughter is going to receive her medals for JROTC. She’s going to get a couple of them. I’m pretty sure that I’m not going to make it because it is at ten in the morning. I’m sure I’ll be right in the middle of a dream about then.
Since I was so sleepy, I’m pretty sure I messed up whatever I wrote yesterday on Chapter 3. I’m going to have to reread it before I get going. In my mind I know what I wanted to say, but I can’t swear my fingers typed what my brain was telling them. Hopefully I’ll be able to finish chapter 3 today. But, if there is a bunch of rewrites I have to do, it probably won’t be until tomorrow. I’m putting on some Moody Blues, Culture Club, Eric Carmen, and Jim Croce into the playlist tonight for some background music, but I won’t be able to start until after the game.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment