Friday, August 27, 2010

Aug 27

The game is about to begin. I’m at work, but I’m going to watch it on the computer. And, speaking of computers, one of the companies in the building I work at is upgrading their computers. Yep, I was in the right place at the right time. The computers are a little old, but they are still working. I scooped up quite a few of them plus some printers, external drives, monitors, a few laptops and docking stations, and even a plotter. I’ll keep most of the stuff, and then sell the rest to the computer shop down the street. Now I just have to get it all home. My wife won’t be happy. We don’t really have room to set up all of that stuff.
I didn’t work too much on chapter 18 yesterday of the Great Detective. I worked on chapter 27 of Kidnapped instead. I did get a page or two done on 18 and I was thinking about finishing it today, but I’m going to keep track of the game. Speaking of it, there are two outs in the top of the first.
My wife made spaghetti and I’m anxious to get home. As soon as I heard, I got really hungry. I don’t know what I’m going to do until I’m off. My stomach has been growling like a grizzly bear. The girls went to school in their ROTC uniforms today. I need to put a picture of them in uniform on my website. Maybe I’ll add some pictures on my Facebook page.
Well, the Rockies are up. I better close this for today and I’ll post a longer one on Sunday.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment