Monday, August 23, 2010

Aug 23

The new chapter 24 is almost finished. It looks like I’m going to finish it up today and I might even work on chapter 26. That’ll put me back on schedule. I have most of the day off tomorrow. It’s the first day of school for the girls so I might just have the house all to myself. If that happens, I’ll try to finish chapter 26 and I might even work a little on the Great Detective. But, with everyone out, you never know. I might just grab a book and enjoy the peace and quiet or go out and do something. There are just too many possibilities.
The Rockies are playing Atlanta today. I’m going to try watching it on the computer today while I’m supposed to be working. Let’s all hope they can get that desperately needed winning streak going. I managed to get tickets to the Dodgers game on Saturday. After they spanked us two out of the three games, I’m looking for some payback. The next day, Sunday, there’s going to be some trouble. The Rockies and the Broncos both start at 6. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I might have to bring out one of the other TVs and watch them at the same time. (My wife will love that)
My youngest is going to the DMV tomorrow. She’s going for her permit. That’ll be all of the kids driving. It looks like I’m not going to see my car for the next few years. Everyone else is doing well. We’re trying to organize an end of summer barbeque for the family. Our last get together with my side of the family was a few months ago. Like any family, it was interesting. Let’s hope this one will be better. That is, as long as everyone shows up. Since school is back in, it will be challenging, but we’ll do it on a Saturday so it should work out.
Time to get back to work- Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment