Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24

It looks like it’s going to be a rough outing for the Rockies. We only took one of the last five games. And, at the moment, it is 4 to nothing Phillies. I’m at work again, so I’m not able to watch the game. But, for some reason our ace pitcher, Ubaldo Jimenez is out of the game and it is only the third inning. He’s been having a slight slump lately, but it’s only the third inning. I hope he isn’t hurt or anything. I would call to find out, but everyone that I know that should be watching the game isn’t home or answering. It is very frustrating.
My wife and my youngest daughter are out buying her a sweet sixteen dress today. They had it ordered, but they get to pick it up today. Her birthday is coming up in about two weeks and she is pretty excited. Her party is the seventh, but her actual birthday is the fourth. She wants me to take her to the DMV to get her driver’s permit on the fourth as soon as she wakes up. Everyone else in the house is a driver and she doesn’t want to be left out for one second longer than absolutely necessary.
Well, I finished my Harry Potter audio books, so I’m back to working on chapter 15. I’ve been lazy enough. (Come on!!!! It’s 7 to 0 now. ARGGGGH!!!!) If this game doesn’t drive me crazy, I hope to get a healthy way into chapter 15. Well, that’s it for today. I got some U2 and Tesla in the background. I’m ready to go.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment