Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14

This entry is going to be short and sweet. It’s been a long couple of weeks. I’ve been working a bunch of overtime and haven’t had time for much else. I worked fifteen hours yesterday and I’m at the beginning of a twelve today. I’ve been slacking off on everything, so today I’m playing catch up. I have a normal schedule for the rest of the week and I only have to work one day of the weekend. So far, I finished the C++ program I was helping one of my buddies with and I’ve partially completed the work I was scheduled to do tonight. I just need to sort through my emails and update this blog and I’ll have the rest of the night to finish writing chapter 14. I received ten copies of my books in the mail today. I plan on giving them out to my relatives as Christmas presents. I know it’s a little early, but I think I’m going to wrap them up and put them under a tree that won’t be there for several months. It feels strange not having a game to watch. Since I’ve been working so much, I missed most of the All Star Game. It’s only been three days, but it feels like a week.
That’s about it for today. I’m sure you don’t want me to bore you with work stuff and since that’s all I’ve been doing for a few days, that’s all I got. So, until tomorrow - Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment