Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jan 20

Yesterday was a weird day. There was so much going on that I’m survived. It turned out the guy that they were going to fire didn’t get fired. So, I had to babysit him all night after they wrote him up. He was depressed and I felt sorry for him, but there wasn’t much I could do except re-train him on everything. Between doing that, I had to finish those stupid online training classes. There were twelve of them in total, and it took the whole night and the whole night the night before. But, I have them all finished. The only bad thing is that there are going to be two sets of them per month from now on. That’s really going to suck.
I successfully hooked my wife and youngest daughter on Farmville. They’ve been on it all night passing presents back and forth between each other. My daughter even took a page out of my book. She invented a daughter and set her up with a farm. (I’m so proud, I taught my daughter how to cheat) She sent out a bunch of friend request with her fake daughter and just like my fake friends, everyone accepted. I just started working on my real brother and sister. I’m going to get them hooked too.
Since I’ve been working on those stupid online classes, I haven’t been able to work on the book. In fact, I’m not sure which chapter I’m on. So, I’m going to check on my Farmville next (because I couldn’t get on at home because my wife was hogging the computer) and then I’ll get started on the book. I’m close to the end, so I am pretty sure I’m make the end of January deadline.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment