Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dec 05

Man I’m glad I’m not a girl. I don’t understand them and I don’t think they ever will. Although, it might just be wives that are crazy… wait, wait, I’m doing it again. Let’s just leave it at girls are crazy. Today, we were having a lazy day. My wife and I were just lying in bed watching TV. Then, one of the girls called as asked if we were going to make anything for dinner. We didn’t feel like getting up, so I told her that if they would go get us some food, I would buy them something to eat. After I hung up, my wife said that she didn’t want to eat any fast food, but she didn’t want to make anything either. So, they came up and got my credit card and the keys. When they got to Burger King, they ate and then the called to ask what we wanted. I told her what I wanted and asked my wife what she wanted. She still said that she didn’t want anything. Knowing she would complain later, I told them to get her that buy one-get-one free chicken sandwich. She could have the soda from my combo. While I was on the phone with them, my wife told me that she wasn’t going to eat it, but to have them make it with pickles and ketchup. I told them and then hung up. As soon as I put the phone away, she started complaining that I didn’t get her any fries.
Since we barely got out of bed, we really didn’t do anything today. We didn’t even go get the baby from the kids. We’ll have to make it up to her tomorrow. My youngest went to some school thing after messing up my Burger King order. She told me what it was, but she was talking so fast I didn’t really catch it. When I was driving to work, I decided to be a parent and find out where she was, because it was after nine and I hadn’t heard anything else from her. I called her twice and it went right to voice mail. Luckily, I saw her walking home. But, she wasn’t walking home alone. There was a boy with her. I’m going to have to have a few words with her tomorrow morning.
I did get chapter 32 done yesterday. I’m going to start working on chapter 33 tonight. I had a lot of fun with the one hit wonders, so I’m going to put a bunch more of them in the playlist for tonight.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment