Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jan 18

Ok, I got my wife hooked on Farmville. It’s a Facebook game that doesn’t take too much time. I usually check on it once a day and I’ve got all kinds of stuff going on with it. She started last night, and today she was on the computer for hours. Of course she was looking up old friends too, but she kept checking the farm to see how her crops were doing. It’s pretty fun.
It looks like they’re going to layoff one of the new graveyard guys. So, it looks like I’m back to seven days a week until they hire a replacement for him. But, we have that new car, so maybe I can get an extra payment in or have that little extra to make sure I can balance the bills like before. I hate when I get a new bill and forget about it. Then, when payday comes around and I log on to pay everything it’s there and I’m bummed the rest of the day.
It turns out that I was two and six over the last two weeks of football. Can you believe the Patriots lost? I’m predicting a Packers/Jets Super Bowl, so we’ll see how good I do this Sunday. That would be a very good game, with the Jets winning of course.
My granddaughter came over today, but she didn’t want to play with me. Her cousins were also over and for some reason she wanted to play with the kids. But, sometimes it’s fun just to watch them running around.
I’m considering not writing anything tonight. We have to complete some online classes with the new company, and I haven’t done any yet. I should just knock them out and get it over with. I’ve been thinking about it for the last half hour. But, I’m so close to finishing the book, I kind of want to just get it done. But, I also don’t want to be late with the classes and then get a nasty gram. So, I think I just talked myself into doing them. If they get too boring, I’ll just do a few and then get a little writing in later on in the night. The worst thing is that we can’t have the music on at the same time as the class.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment