Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dec 29

It finally snowed!!!!! This was a very weird year. It usually always snows before Halloween. But, this year, we got nothing until today. I’m blaming it on my brother. He moved to Denver earlier this year and he really likes the snow. If you ask him, he’ll tell you the same thing. Now, we just have to get the people of Denver to remember how to drive in the snow. There were so many accidents today that the news just threw out a number instead of outlining some of the worst ones. It’s supposed to continue into tomorrow, so it’s going to be a frosty New Year’s Eve. They shoot fireworks off of the top of the building across the street from where I work at midnight. Usually a ton of people show up. I wonder how many hard core partiers are going to be there tomorrow night. Yesterday, the news was saying we were going to get a foot downtown, but it wasn’t that bad. I did have to drive to work the whole way in second gear, but most of the roads were being plowed. The worst part is the side roads.
I swore off beans a long time ago, I’m sure you can guess the reason. Well, I had a microwavable dinner that was supposed to be barbeque beef brisket. The cover looked really good. I didn’t look at the whole picture, because more than half of it was beans. I can already feel it building. I feel sorry for the guy that has to work with me tonight. No matter what state you are in, if you hear a loud explosion, don’t think it is New Years coming early. It will just be me.
I made some good headway last night. I finished chapter 22 and 23. I’m going to start 24 today. And, last night, I couldn’t get the next three chapters out of my head. I don’t think I can finish three in one day, but I need to get them down before I lose them. I’m putting in Quiet Riot, Ratt, White Lion and Great White into the playlist for background music. That should keep the juices flowing.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment