Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Aug 7

I went out into the living room today and sat down on the sofa. I turned on the TV and watched a bunch of junk. For some reason, the trash didn’t get taken out. The drive I was going to format and put into the pictures computer didn’t get done. My website didn’t get updated. Even the rice and vegetables I was going to make to help with dinner didn’t get fixed. I don’t know what happened. I was just sitting there watching TV and nothing I was supposed to do was completed. It’s one of those great mysteries of life. Well, there is always tomorrow.
Good news on the Rockies home front. We beat the Reds again. Ubaldo won his 18th game. It’s a club record. That gives us a five game winning streak. Unfortunately the Giants and the Padres also won. But, that just means that our standings haven’t changed. We’re four games behind the Giants and four and a half games behind the Padres. I get to go to the game on Sunday. We were thinking about going to the one on Saturday also, but in the morning I have to help my mom move and in the afternoon we have something else to do. We should be finished by game time, but if we aren’t I would hate to spend the money for the tickets and not be able to go.
I’m going to finish chapter 30 today and hopefully get started on chapter 31. I’m not sure what I’m going to put in the background. I think I’m just going to put it on random and let it decide. Well, this is a short one but I better get busy.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment