Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26

I thought I was feeling better after work this morning, but when I woke up this afternoon, it was twice as bad. I am never getting on that trampoline again. Or, if I do, I’m not going to do much bouncing. I’ll just watch my granddaughter bounce and help pick her up when she falls down. But, I think the real problem isn’t the bouncing. I think I must be waaaaaaaaay out of shape, I’m only 45 after all. I should still be able to do stuff with my kids and granddaughter. So, I’ve decided to start doing more exercise. It’s not going to be tomorrow, because I don’t want to mess my back up any further, or prevent it from getting better which had better be very quickly. I don’t want to go through another day like today. So, I’ll start with eating better. I had been eating a large breakfast before I went to sleep. I’m cutting that down and just eating a yogurt. I’ll have a normal size dinner with the family when I wake up about six and maybe a snack during work. (I can’t get rid of the cookies at night) We’ll see how that goes and then I’ll start some type of exercising regiment. (Starting slowly, just in case)
The Rockies took game two from the Cubs. That’s five in a row against them. If or should I say when we beat them tomorrow, we will have swept them both times we see them this year. That’s a good feeling. But, the best news from the Rocks today was Todd Helton’s two bombs. He modestly told the reporters that the wind helped him with his first homerun today, but there was nothing behind the second one except power. They said that he hadn’t hit two homers in one game since 2007. I bet he’s on cloud nine tonight.
My wife took the car in to the repair shop for the estimate. No matter what, we have to pay the 500 dollar deductable, so she just left it there and they can do the work. That way it will be guaranteed and it will be professionally done and we shouldn’t have to worry about it. I think she said that it would be in the shop for a few days.
We’re training the supervisor at work today, so I doubt I’ll get anything done. He’s with the other guy right now, showing him the stuff we do as soon as we get here. But, he keeps trying to guide his way back to the office. So, I’m sure he’ll be in here for most of the night. That means that other than this posting, I’m not going to be able to work on Chapter two at all. So, I’m postponing everything until then.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment