Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nov 28

Well, another weekend in the books. I had a very full one. We did my side of the family’s Thanksgiving on Saturday. So, I had to go to sleep after work and then wake up to drive across town to my brother’s house and then get all the way back so I could spend another twelve hours at work. It was pretty fun though. All of my nephews and nieces were there with their families along with all my brothers and their families. The only one that wasn’t there was my sister. But, she lives out of state, so she gets a pass. One of my nieces brought along her new boyfriend. He looked familiar, but I don’t think I knew him. The only thing that I didn’t like was whatever I ate that upset my stomach. I’m not sure what it was, but everything I ate, was good. Still, I was in the bathroom half the night with that dreaded affliction ‘diarrhea’. But, I survived and today is a new day.
The Broncos didn’t fare very well again today. They had a bit of bad press over the week. Their coach McDaniels was fined for receiving video about one of the other teams. So, he got a fine. If the Broncos would have won today, we might have overlooked the video. But, no, we lost again 33 to 36. It was close, but we really need a win.
I received The Great Detective back yesterday from the editor and I have started the ball rolling to self publish. Of course, I had to resubmit it again today. I misspelled one of the names in the dedication. That would have gone over really good. I dedicate it to someone and then not getting their name correct. So, I spent the first part of the day correcting it. Also, Kidnapped will be back tomorrow from the editor. So, I’ll get that one started then also. So, barring any unforeseen difficulties, I should have both of them ready after the first week of December.
Well, I also only have six chapters left in the audio book left. So, my lazy days are over and I’ll get back to work on Cutie Pie, Baby Pie on Monday. Until then, I better get to listening.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment