Friday, November 26, 2010

Nov 26

Happy day after Thanksgiving. It was a long night last night. I couldn’t get to sleep this morning, the baby spent the night. I thought I moved around a lot, but she tried her best to kick me off the bed while she slept. Then, the moment she woke up, she wanted to watch Mickey Mouse. Luckily, my youngest daughter scooped her up and took her into the other room. But, three o’clock came very early after that.
Then, before work, the baby got her fingers stuck underneath the bathroom door. She liked to do that at our old place. Whenever someone was in the bathroom, she would slide her fingers under the door and yell for whoever was in there to touch them. Well, I guess this door is closer to the floor than the other one. She slid them in and then started screaming when she couldn’t get them out again. Since the door opens outward, I couldn’t open the door to help her. Luckily, my wife was close at hand. She got her out and I could hear her crying and saying that grandpa hurt my fingers. I tried to tell her that it wasn’t me, it was the door, but I don’t think she understood.
My wife and the girls are going to the movies while I’m here at work slaving away. But, it’s been a long time since we’ve gone to the movies. It looks like I’m going to finally get a day off on Saturday the 4th, so I’m hoping to do something fun. Maybe I’ll take them all out to the movies.
I’m still listening to an audio book today, so still no work on chapter 7. Maybe, if I’m not so lazy later on, I’ll get some work done.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment