Friday, November 5, 2010

Nov 5

Happy Birthday to my wife. She is ? years old. (Like I would really tell everyone) She spent her day today working and doing laundry. Yep, I’m a bad husband. I didn’t take her out or anything. But, I have a good reason. I was going to take her out on Thursday, but she went out with friends. I have to work twelve hours today, so we couldn’t celebrate today. I scheduled with everyone to take her out on Saturday, but her mom decided that she is going to make her a birthday dinner. So, I’m bumped to Sunday. So, as it turned out I’m being a good husband by not doing anything for my wife on her birthday. Yeah, I bet that is the only time that I could get away with a sentence like that.
The girls are helping my wife wash clothes today at the laundry mat. Usually, that means that my wife washes and the girls call, text, and play on their phones. But, I gave them a good scowling and a lecture about helping. So, hopefully, they should be helping her. They both were very quick to volunteer to take me to work today so that they could get out of the laundry mat. I hope that’s not a bad sign.
I’m starting chapter 37 today. So far, everything is going according to my final schedule. So, I guess this is going to be a short blog today while I get busy.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment