Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oct 30

Wow, does Comcast suck or what. We had a biiiiig problem with the install during the week and we had to set up another install today because the first guy only did half the job and didn’t hook up the cable to the TVs at all, he just left the wire hanging there loose. As you already know, I’m in the process of moving and working a bunch of overtime. (7 days a week until they hire a new guy) So we had the kids go let the second cable guy in. All he had to do was put cable in two rooms. I’m sure he has done it a hundred times. But for some reason, he was as incompetent as the first guy. I was just finishing bringing a load over when one of my kids came out and said that the guy was only going to set up one room. When I confronted the guy, he looked me square in the eye and said that his work order was only for one install and not two. Of course I called him on it and told him that he was lying. I made him put in the other box. I know it’s not the kids fault, but they have to be a little more assertive or they’re going to get taken advantage of. My wife called last time when the install was screwed up. But, I’m going to put in a complaint into their company office. I used to like Comcast, now I can’t wait to get rid of it.
Most of the move is finished. There are only a few things from the bedroom and the bathroom left to do tomorrow. It’s going to be a very busy day. First of all, we have to finish the move. Then, it’s my son’s twenty first birthday. So, we’re going to take him out for a birthday dinner or lunch depending on what time we finish the move. It’s Sunday, so we have to squeeze a little time in for the football game. Then, it’s Halloween, so we’re going to take the baby out trick or treating. Then, it’s back to work for me. Sometime next week I’ll relax.
I’m starting chapter 25 today. I thought that it would be a problem stopping to finish Kidnapped, but I picked it up right where I left off and it’s trucking along. I have some Guns n Roses, Metallica, Wasp, and Dio on the playlist tonight, so I guess it’s time to get going.
-Thom

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the poor experience. We'd like to look into the details of your experience on our end. If it is not so much of a trouble, will you please send us your account info and a linked to this page at the email below?

    Thanks in advance,

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete