Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oct 14

It was my eldest daughter’s birthday today. She is officially 18 years old. We took her out to Applebees. The food and service was really good. We had to eat early because my daughter in-law had to get to work. But, they came out and sung happy birthday to her. It was nice. We’re going to have the cake and everything on Saturday. Her grandma is going to cook and everyone will come over. I think it is someone else’s birthday also, so we’re having an all in one.
I’m already missing baseball. We can’t get most of the games, or I’m missing them. It was nice to have a game at six o’clock almost every day. Football is also great, but there just aren’t enough games. I hope the World Series takes seven games. At least there will be something to watch during the week.
I’m about a quarter of the way through the editing process. It’s going slow, but it’s better to be careful than find a mistake later on.
The kids are moving out tomorrow afternoon. I pulled out one of the computers for them to take. The house is going to be so empty when they’re gone. I think my wife is getting a little depressed over it. She’s been down for the last few days. I have to work on Friday, so I won’t be able to help with the move. But, we’ll go over on Saturday.
Time to get to work.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment