Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 28

Man, I am soooooo full. We went to Long John Silvers to eat because it was on the way home from picking up my daughter. She stayed the night at her cousin’s house. It was good, but I ate too much. I’m at work now, and I just don’t want to do anything because I am so stuffed. So, I am going to blame my lazyness on the game. It is still on. The score is tied, 2-2 and we’re in the bottom of the twelfth. We have a man on second and only one out. The big man, Jason Giambi is up to hit for the pitcher.
This morning I had a dream about a new book. It woke me up and I couldn’t go back to sleep thinking about it. I have to finish a little bit of the Great Detective, but after that I think I’m going to throw down a few pages of this new one to see how it plays out.
Giambi moved Blackmon to third, but was out at first. They walked Carlos Gonzales to get to Chris Nelson. So, there are two outs with runners on first and third.
My granddaughter came over today. She got a little thumb wrestling toy in her kid’s meal. It was kind of fun. It consisted of a mask with a cape that fit over her thumb and my pinky. Then, there was a little board that looked like a ring with two holes in it. After donning the toys, we stuck our fingers in and wrestled. We did it all the way home. Since I was playing, my youngest daughter drove. She didn’t have her permit on her, but we need to get her some driving time before she gets her license. She did pretty well. She still needs some work on parking and staying steady in her lane. She drifted a little several times.
Well, Chris Nelson swung on a pitch that would have been ball four and struck out. We are still tied at 2-2 in the thirteenth. Rex Brothers has taken the mound.
Our cable box is messing up. Almost none of our channels come in clearly. But, we have been reluctant to change out the box because we have a bunch of recordings that we haven’t watched yet. So, I watched the new series Falling Skies. The first week’s episode was getting good until the recording started messing up. It skipped so badly and was so distorted halfway through that it was unwatchable. I deleted it and watched the second episode. It was pretty good. Going back, most of the shows we were holding because we wanted to watch them are messed up. I think we’re going to change it in very soon.
It’s the bottom of the thirteenth now and we are still 2-2. We have Todd Helton coming up and the front middle of our lineup. COME ON ROCKIES, WE NEED A WALK-OFF HOMER.
Last night, my wife sent me a white Pegasus in Farmville. I have a large black dragon, a little red dragon, a purple Pegasus, a phoenix, and a griffin. I think I’m going to make a little area for magical creatures. I saw a few others, but I didn’t have the FV dollars to buy them. And, I refuse to change real money for play money. But, eventually I’ll save up enough to get them.
The White Sox walked Tulo and Tie Wigginton just hit a little blooper into shallow right field. Tulo never stopped. He went from first to home to win the game. We have our first walk off win of the season.
Well, I better get started. I’m putting Poison, Tesla, and Guns and Roses in the playlist for background music.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment