Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 22

Well, it’s Wednesday. I guess that’s about all we can say about that. Nothing really good happens during the middle of the week. Along that line, the Rockies lost today. We took the series, but lost the last game. We have tomorrow off and then it is off to New York for the Yankees. That’s the series I’m looking forward to watching.
My daughter’s boyfriend came over today to show me some of the pictures for the graphic novel. They are shaping up pretty nicely. He is still working on the characters and hasn’t started any of the panels yet, but there isn’t any hurry. I did ask him to make a picture to put up on the website. It is going to be a three phases of the main character. It should come out pretty nicely. I would like to put up more than one, but I don’t want to swamp him with work. He still has regular work to deal with and practice for the sports teams he’s a part of for school. Actually, I’m surprised he has any time for drawing.
Well, in less you want to know what I ate for dinner, that’s about it for today. I told you this was a boring Wednesday. So, I’m going to liven things up here at work with a little Ratt, Scorpions, Cinderella, and Twisted Sister in the playlist. I’m going to work on Gremlin Planet and the Great Detective sequel. (It doesn’t have a name yet)
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment