Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feb 01

I must be tired. I got a call asking if I would come into work early on Sunday. I think I was half asleep, so I said yes. There has been so much overtime flying around, I was surprised that they called me and didn’t just throw me on the schedule. I didn’t realize until I got to work and looked at the schedule that Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday. I’m not sure when the game starts. I’ll have to look it up. But, if it starts at the same time the Pro Bowl started, I might be able to see twenty or thirty minutes of it before I have to go in. This whole year, I think I’ve watched maybe two or three games. And, that’s including the one I went to. I can’t wait until baseball starts. Next season, I’m watching all of the games. I’m going to reserve Sundays now just to do nothing and sit in front of the TV all day.
Speaking of overtime, it looks like they might be getting rid of another guy. He’s a morning guy, so it doesn’t really affect me unless I have to hold over in the mornings. But, usually they’ll make one of the morning guys work seven days like they’ve had us do at night.
My granddaughter came over today and I got a few pictures with her. I’m going to use one on the new book when it comes out. I’m putting them on Facebook tonight to see how they look and I’ll decide on which one later.
I’m putting some Chicago, Boston, REO, and Styx in the playlist tonight. I didn’t get to work too much on the business end of the book last night. There was just too much real work I had to do. So, I’m going to do it tonight.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment