Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feb 02

It sucked me in. I really had no intention of playing Farmville all night. I was only going to do it for an hour and then get started on the new book. However it happened, I decided to put my foot down today. I was just going to get the stuff my wife posted and harvest the crops. Then, I was going to get off the computer and do something productive. Then, I got a baby elephant and I lost my mind again. I didn’t stay on all day. I did manage to just play a little and plant new crops, but I was thinking about it. Tonight is going to be tuff. I am committed to only harvesting my pumpkins and replanting. Then, I’m getting off and starting the new book. So, there isn’t going to be one of these wishy washy ‘I lost my mind’ blogs tomorrow. (Don’t tell anyone, but I need some more Farmville neighbors. My wife is beating me and I started playing before her. So, if you are out there, shoot me a friend request and I’ll send you back a Farmville neighbor request.)
My boss called and woke me up in the middle of the morning today. I was just getting into a good sleep too. After he hung up, I couldn’t go back to sleep and ended up watching V. I am so far behind on the shows I like because of that stupid Farmville that it isn’t even funny. I have about three weeks worth of V, No Ordinary Family, Castle, Bones, Criminal Minds, Chuck, NCIS, and the Good Wife. I’m sure there are a bunch more that I just can’t think of right now. But, I’m going to have to start watching some of them before I go to sleep or something because our DVR is about to become very full.
It was above 0 today, woo hoo. The snow and ice aren’t melting yet, but at least I’m not freezing my you know what off in the early mornings at work. Speaking of work, I better get started. I’m putting the Cars, Eagles, Foreigner, and Cheap Trick into the playlist tonight.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment