Friday, July 22, 2011

July 22

I got the drawing for my website today. It’s a three phases picture showing a bust image of all aspects of the main character Billy from the book Centaur Planet. It looks pretty good. I am going to scan it in tomorrow and put it up on the website then. I will also update the website. I got an email about a week ago saying that the chat room has been discontinued. So, now I have to think of something to put on that page as well. So, we’ll see how it looks tomorrow.
The Rockies game is on right now. It’s the top of the eighth and we are ahead 5-4. We really need this win and several others, but this one especially because it is against Arizona. Arizona and the Giants are ahead of us, so we really need the games in this series. Woo hoo, Dexter Fowler just made an RBI triple. He just needs a homer for the cycle and he has put us up 6-4.
With the game on, it looks like I’m going to have to cut this short so that I can concentrate on it. So, I’ll put Chicago, Air Supply, REO, and Styx on the playlist after the game and I’ll figure out what to work on then.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment