Friday, July 15, 2011

July 15

Woo hoo!! That was two in a row for the Rockies. Now that’s the way to come off of the All Star break. We beat the Brewers 12-3 yesterday and 4-0 today. It was nice. I hope they continue this streak. We have tickets to go see the game on Tuesday against the Braves. Now, the Braves spanked us in Atlanta the other week. They swept us four games. So, we need to sweep them right back. So, everyone needs to start rooting for the Rockies to give them that little umph to keep them going. I’m counting on you. Besides, you get to watch some good baseball.
Speaking of baseball, I might not get to see the game on Sunday. We’re going to go see the second part of the Harry Potter movie. I think we’re going to Red Box the first part on Saturday so we can remember what was going on. Then, we’ll go to an early movie. (It’s cheaper) But, we have to wait until my youngest daughter gets back from college. Nope, she isn’t in college. She went on a three day sleepover thing to check out the college. They audit classes on Thursday and Friday and I don’t know what else on Saturday. She called about an hour ago saying she was at a party. My first thought was a college frat party. But, it was a party for the high school kids that participated in the sleepover thing. (I don’t remember what it was called) And, it is supervised by the chaperones.
My granddaughter didn’t come over today. We’re going to go pick her up tomorrow. I think my wife needed a night off this week. She usually stays over on Friday night so that the kids can go out and do something. I was hoping to see her so we could begin construction on the Danni chain. (It’s like a Christmas chain where you remove one link every day counting down until Christmas. But, in our case it will count down the days until we go pick up my oldest daughter from boot camp.) Since she didn’t come over, we’ll do it tomorrow. It will give us something to do.
Well, I wanted to make this a long one, but my boss gave me a huge project to do tonight and I better get started. So, that means I won’t be able to work on my books tonight. We’ll pick it up on Monday. I’ve had a few ideas for the River of Magic, so I think I’m going to put in some time on that one. I am putting in Motley Crew, Metallica, Dokken, and Tesla for background music tonight. That will keep me up so I don’t fall asleep with this boring project.
-Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment